An inspiring leader
- Shares our values and passion for funding great ideas that matter to communities and make a difference to people’s lives.
- Embodies and promotes the culture of our organisation, places people at the centre of our work and encourages collaboration, innovation and continuous improvement.
- Has natural ability to network and build authentic relationships with key stakeholders, partners, people in communities and colleagues.
- Is a values driven and inclusive leader, able to inspire our diverse teams to deliver our strategic aims.
- Inspires and motivates teams across our whole organisation of around 1000 colleagues.
- Has an analytical mindset, allied with a creative, flexible approach to identifying new opportunities and the best solutions to all challenges.
- Understands the environment in which we operate and can apply sensitive judgement in a wide range of circumstances.
- Has demonstrable commitment to generous leadership, sharing knowledge and insight with others to help maximise the difference we make.
- Has a strong recognition of the value of community and the strength of people when they are in the lead.